Wednesday 2 February 2011

Tutorial 2


I made a rectangle shape and went to the Array tool box I was able to choose how many copies of the shape I required. I was then able to clone the shape to create lots of them. This is a useful tool for when you want to repeat a lot of the same object.




I created this coat hanger shape using the 'loft' tool. Firstly using the line spline tool I drew out the shape of the coat hanger. I highlighted the shape and in the Loft properties box clicked on the circle. This gives the shape the tubular look and makes it look more realistic.



The hole in the teapot was created using the 'Boolean' tool.









This vase shape was created using the lathe tool. Using the line tool I made a smooth line. I then made the 'pivot point' where the bottom centre of the vase would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment