Wednesday 9 February 2011

Tutorial 3


Producing a high shine metallic material: Using the torus knot from the extended primitives bar, I created a shape in the viewpoint. In the materials bar, I picked the anastropic shader and clicked on the diffuse button. In the 'maps' section, I selected a picture of bricks, which adds the picture of the bricks to the reflective map channel. I then dragged the material onto the torus knot, and you can then see the reflection of the bricks in the rendered image of the knot.





Making materials: here I used the material editing tools to make my box transparent.

1 comment:

  1. It is all very well posting images of your work - but there is no explanation of what you have achieved, and no dialogue about the brief. i want you to talk about your ideas and how you are going to tackle them. Your blog is marked as your assignment so should be detailed!

    ReplyDelete