Wednesday 9 February 2011

Mood Board

I watched the James Bond film Goldeneye. In this film James Bond teams up with a survivor of a destroyed Russian research center to stop the hijacking of a nuclear space weapon by an agent who was previously believed to be dead. This film has plenty of action and all the typical James Bond movie scenes and characters. I here collected several screen shots of things I thought to be relevant from the film to make my mood board for Goldeneye. As you can see it is a fast paced action film with lots of explosions, cars, gadgets and guns. Some ideas I have for things to include in my animation are: An image of the golden eye, the bungee jump (that happens at the start of the film), a car race, an image of a gun shooting, a giant heeled shoe (like the one in the credits sequence of this film), and a motorbike with James Bond on it flying from a cliff. For these ideas I would need to model objects such as the vehicles and guns.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting research board - what ideas has this given you?

    ReplyDelete